Sunday, June 24, 2007

blue and white airplanes

Most of the time when I am talking to Liam I use sign and voice simultaneously. But, sometimes I sign only, no voice. Sometimes I just want to test his comprehension of ASL and sometimes it is because I am eating or otherwise unable to speak or be heard. (Both Liam and Elliot can understand well when I use no voice) Judah is still learning.... :O)

Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit in a few weeks. So just now I was asking Liam, in sign only, no voice.. "WHEN GRANDMA AND GRANDPA COME VISIT YOU, COME IN AIRPLANE OR CAR, WHICH?" and Liam thought about it.. then he signed "AIRPLANE, BLUE AND WHITE" That kid is smart :O) I wonder if their airplane will be blue and white.. a lot them are. Maybe they can special request one.. HAr HAR.

No comments: